Ecotrail Putrajaya is a full-blown trail in the heart of the Federal Territory of Putrajaya capital. The participants will have the chance to explore both urban trails and forest trails.
These ultra-runners will be taken through iconic architecture building that are now used for recreation, such as picnics, walking, running and they will see the heart of the city. On top of this, the route includes the parks that uniquely surround Putrajaya.
The trail type for Ecotrail Putrajaya comprises of:
20% Walking path
20% Aspal road
This is are the places that you will pass through along the event :
Taman Rimba Alam
- Head lamp + spare battery
- Hydration Bag / Belt including bottles with at least 1 liter of fluid
- Food item / Energy Gels / Energy or cereal bar (at least 2 of these 3)
- Mobile phone with a working SIM card
- Waste Bag
- Medical First Aid Kit (small)
- Personal water cup (we will not provide cups at Check Points in the principle of protecting the environment and to have NO garbage in the trail)
- Rain jacket